Actionline Ltd., is a Greek company that specializes in the provision of innovative human resources solutions, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015. Actionline is currently seeking on behalf of its client, for a Java Developer.
What will you be bringing to the team?
- Design and build complex integrations in Java technologies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and deploy new features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability
What do you need to succeed in this position?
- Passion for building software and continuous learning
- At least 2 year of professional working experience in Java technologies
- Ability to cooperate and team-play, and maintain professionalism in all situations
- University/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or another relative discipline from a Greek or foreign institute, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of IDEs, git, gitlab, maven
- rest/soap web services
The following points will be considered assets:
- Practical experience in large system integrations
- Knowledge of Apache Camel or other integration framework
- Knowledge of oracle, pl-sql
- Knowledge of Web Services, XML, XSL, SQL, Git, Maven, Azure DevOps, OpenShift
- Knowledge of framework like springboot, jpa or persistence framework
- Experience in springboot, react apps